Returning to TROY

Returning to TROY

Students who have not been enrolled at TROY for a period of time, who plan to return to TROY, should choose a category below which best fits their current situation. In most cases, returning to TROY will require some procedural action for the student. Current TROY students who need to make an information change should do so below.


A student may not re-enroll for at least 12 months. At that time the student must reapply for admission by completing the Readmission form.
A student suspended from Troy University must complete their academic suspension. Once the suspension has been served, the student must reapply for admission through the Readmission form.
Complete an Admissions Application and submit official transcripts from any institution attended since attending Troy University.
You may continue with registration procedures by logging into Trojan Web Express. If you have questions or concerns, please contact the TROY location that you plan to attend.


Information Change:

Apply Now!