Where was the birthplace of the Troy University Dothan Campus?

1950's

Troy State College began offering courses at Fort Rucker 1961 Troy State College established a Resident Center at Fort Rucker

1966

Troy State College established a degree completion branch at Fort Rucker

1970

Troy State University at Fort Rucker was approved to offer both baccalaureate and master's degrees

1974

First courses offered in Dothan

1977

Dothan campus was established

Apply Now!