The Trojan Center is designed to serve the needs of the students of Troy University. Since its completion in 1975, the Trojan Center has been the focal point of student activity on campus.
A variety of essential and auxiliary services are provided at the Trojan Center. The facility houses the University post office, the Food Court, ballrooms, conference rooms, offices for many University departments and programs, a fitness center, a faculty lounge and a theater. It's THE place where students come to study, relax and dine with friends.
231 Adams Center
Troy, AL 36082
The Trojan Center is considered the "living room" for students of Troy University. It is the focal point for activities, events and educational purposes outside the classroom. The Trojan Center is Troy University's link to jobs, athletics, fitness, recreation and much more. The facility includes:
- Over 81,980 square feet of floor space.
- Four meeting spaces and two ballrooms sections.
- The Food Court.
- A 3,505 square foot student lounge.
- Meeting space and offices for the Student Government Association, University Activities Council, Intramural Sports, Placement office, Auxiliary Services, Sodexho, Student Services, Student Development and Counseling and Student Involvement.
- The University post office
- Information center/University Box Office.
- The Lost and Found office.
- A 300-seat theater for drama productions, speakers and special events.
Monday - Friday 6 a.m. to 12 a.m.
Saturday - 7 a.m. to 12 a.m.
Sunday - 7 a.m. to 12 a.m.
*Hours of operation may be adjusted to accommodate special conditions or events. Signs will be posted to indicate any change in operating hours.
Code of Conduct
All persons using the Trojan Center are expected to abide by the regulations of the university and respect the rights of others who use the facilities, participate in the programs and benefit from its services.
During regular operation hours, the Trojan Center will be open to all visitors. Special facilities that are open to the public and located in the Trojan Center are the University post office, the Food Court and the Theater Box Office.