FAYETTEVILLE—Troy University will host a Career and Education Fair from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. Thursday, March 17 at its Fayetteville site.
In Fayetteville, TROY is located in the Eutaw Business Center at 2620 Bragg Blvd., Suite R. The fair will take place in the Center's open area.
Workshops on interviewing techniques and resume writing will be offered.
"The career fair is a great opportunity for job seekers to build on their career development skills and meet with employers face to face," said Patricia Bush-McManus, the Fayetteville site's director.
Companies attending the fair are:
1. Job Corps
2. Cape Fear Staffing
3. Cumberland County Sheriff Dept
4. Cumberland County DSS
5. Pre-Paid Legal Services
6. Cumberland County Public Library & Information Center
7. Wachovia Bank/Wells Fargo
8. Guardian ad Litem Program
9. Cumberland Community Action Program
11. Sandhills Modeling
12. Employment Security Commission/Edith Edmond
All attendees of the fair, students, graduates and professionals alike, are welcome to talk with representatives from the companies and find out more about job opportunities, Bush-McManus said.