Dothan Campus Testing Services
The following changes for the Proficiency Profile exam requirement were implemented Fall 2011.
- Associate degree seeking students will need to complete the Proficiency Profile prior to graduation.
- Bachelor degree seeking students will need to complete the exam during their junior year.
- Students entering Troy University with an associate's or bachelor's degree will not be required to complete the Proficiency Profile exam.
- Assessment results are used to fulfill a SACSCOC requirement for accreditation and are important to ensure credibility of a diploma earned through Troy University.
- Troy Campus students contact Andy Williamson at firstname.lastname@example.org, 334-808-6597
- Montgomery Campus students should contact Andy Williamson email@example.com, 334-808-6597
- Dothan Campus students may register by
Proficiency Profile Registration
or contact Ms. Janice LeCroy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- TROY Online students should contact Tammy English at email@example.com
Proficiency Profile exam exemption (as of January 2009) Please be advised of the exemption statement that was approved for all campuses:
**Any student who was a junior at Troy University prior to fall 2007 is exempt from taking the Proficiency Profile exam (This exemption applies to all campuses except Troy. The exemption for Troy is: if you were a junior at Troy University prior to fall 1998, you are exempt from taking the Proficiency Profile exam.).
- If you are a Dothan Campus student and have any questions about the registration process, please contact Ms. Janice LeCroy at (334) 983-6556, Ext. 21-286, or at firstname.lastname@example.org