Office of Sponsored Programs Reports
Comparative Summary of Sponsored Programs
- Sponsored Program Revenue This report provides a comparative graph of the amount of Sponsored Program Revenue collected.
- Sponsored Program Indirect Cost This report provides a comparative graph of the amount of Sponsored Program Indirect Cost secured.
- Sponsored Program Dollars Pursued This report provides a comparative graph of the amount of Sponsored Program Dollars
Pursued by status (funded, not funded, pending).
The "dollars pursued" report is a snapshot of dollars pursued between two fixed dates (September 1 - August 31) and may change daily as partnerships are awarded.
The final comparative number of dollars pursued is not "final" until all partnerships have received partner notification (i.e. funded/not funded).
Funded partnerships (including multi-year partnerships awarded in budget cycles) are recorded according to the budget period.
Not funded partnerships (the total amount requested) are counted in the year that they are submitted.
Sponsored Program Dollars Pursued Detail Reports (September 1 - August 31)
Competitive Partnerships and Service Partnerships Defined
Competitive Partnerships are defined as partnerships (grants and/or contracts) that require applicants, through an open Request for Proposal (RFP), to submit applications or proposals to obtain funding. Not all submitted proposals are selected in a competitive process.
Partnerships initially secured through a competitive process, then renewed based on project performance, are also included as competitive funding. These projects are asterisked in Sponsored Program detail reports.
Service Partnerships are relational partnerships in which the university provides a specific service at the request of the partner. These partnerships are not open to other service providers through an open Request for Proposal (RFP).
- Comparison of Dollars Pursued (ACCESS/AMSTI, Competitive, Non-Competitive [contracts for service], CARES)
- Achievement of the Chancellor's 2015 Goal This reports provides a graph illustrating progress of writers toward the accomplishment of the Chancellor's 2015 Goal.
- Achievement of the Chancellor's 2010 Goal This reports provides a graph illustrating progress of writers toward the accomplishment of the Chancellor's 2010 Goal.