Everyone Dreams, We Make It Real
Do you have what it takes to change the world? At TROY, we've been developing leaders since 1887, and we are dedicated to helping YOU become a leader in your field. Here you can build your skills, learn to lead and make your dreams real.
TROY in the Pacific
Founded in 1887, Troy University is a public, historic, international University with more than 172,000 alumni. Students choose TROY for its quality academic programs, reasonable cost, outstanding faculty and flexible in-class, online and blended class offerings.
TROY’s history of service to the military dates back to 1950, when it began offering voluntary education to soldiers at the Army’s Camp Rucker. The University continues that tradition of service by delivering undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate degrees through a variety of on-base, near-base and online programs.
As a result of the University’s continued commitment to serving the men and women of the United States military, TROY has been recognized by SR Education Group as a “Top Yellow Ribbon” online college. TROY has also ranked in U.S. News and World Report’s “Best for Veterans” and Military Times’ “Best for Vets” rankings. In addition, the University has been named to The Princeton Review’s “Best in the Southeast” rankings for 19 consecutive years and is among the top regional universities and most innovative universities in the South, according to U.S. News & World Report.
Troy University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associate, baccalaureate, masters, educational specialist, and doctoral degrees. Troy University also may offer credentials such as certificates and diplomas at approved degree levels. Questions about the accreditation of Troy University may be directed in writing to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097, by calling (404) 679-4500, or by using information available on SACSCOC’s website (www.sacscoc.org).
- Temporary admission status allows students to begin taking courses immediately
- Busy schedules are accommodated by evening and weekend courses. Additionally, students are able to take a combination of onsite and online courses to expedite their degree program
- Students can complete any degree program in 18 months or less
- All professors have doctoral degrees and practical international relations experience
- Students can access their records at any time from any internet location in the world using Self Service
- Troy University accepts transfer credit from regionally accredited institutions as well as professional military courses
Schedule of Classes