Undergraduate Forms

Below are the most commonly utilized forms for undergraduate students. If the form you are looking for is not found, please check the Graduate section. All Student Records forms must be approved by the University Registrar's Office.

  • Change of Home Location [PDF]
  • Course Substitution Form
  • Duplicate Diploma Request [PDF]
  • Accuplacer Proctor Form
  • Proficiency Profile Proctor Form
  • Program / Major / Minor Change Form
  • Undergraduate Readmission
  • Transient Credit Authorization Form
  • MAPP Proctor Form
  • Incomplete Grade Request Form
  • Undergraduate Certification Intent Form