An exciting new honors program that is housed in the Center for Global Scholars in the Sorrell College of Business. In this program, the world will be your classroom and you will meet professionals from many different international companies to give you a network of contacts as you go out into your professional career. You will have numerous opportunities in a vast network of partner schools around the world that include Asia, Australia, South America, and Europe. Your Troy Scholarships will cover your tuition and the expenses will be like what you would already pay at Troy. Your advisor in the Global Scholars Program will work to assist you to find additional funding if necessary.
Pictured above from left to right: Dr. Clint Relyea, Trinity Tew, Matthew Smith, Alyssa Gallion, Bennett Brake, Cassidy McCown, Jordan Hancock, Abby Haygood, Gavin Paul, Dr. Mary Catherine Colley.
- Distinguish yourself upon graduation & while entering into the workforce
- Have red carpet service and a concierge advisor / career coach with strong career planning & academic advising
- Have numerous domestic & international company visits & networking with diplomats, ambassadors, consulates, & CEOs
- Minimum 26 ACT or 1730 SAT
- Maintain at least a 3.25 GPA
- Study Abroad an entire semester, with an international internship