About the Troy Bank & Trust Entrepreneurship Program
The Troy Bank & Trust Entrepreneurship Program will provide students with a collaborative, creative environment for learning. Students will learn to develop and defend their own opinions, to successfully pitch creative ideas, and influence others to invest, engage and/or participate in their own ideas. This program is developed to bring together University resources to assist students with developing, creating, launching, and sustaining their own businesses.
The Troy Bank & Trust Minor is available to students across all disciplines.
- ENT 2200 - Innovation and Creative Thinking
- ENT 2210 - Innovation by Design
- ENT 3300 - Product Development/Mentorship
- ENT 3320 - Product Concept Generation
- ENT 4400 - Business Plan Development
- ENT 4480 - Entrepreneurship Capstone IDEAbank