Getting around campus
- We will start the day in the Trojan Center Theatre. Registration will be in the hallway.
- We will spend the day in Patterson Hall, which is on the west side of campus, next to the Library.
- The workshops are then at different lecture theaters within Patterson Hall.
- Lunch will be available on the second floor of Patterson Hall following the last
- You can park in any of the parking lots colored black and marked with yellow
'Parking' labels on the map.
- Make sure you display the Parking Pass on your dashboard!
Getting to the Campus
If you are coming to Troy from out of town, you generally aim for the north and east side of US-231.
If coming from the south and east on the US-231, turn north on George Wallace Drive, then turn left at the lights on top of the hill and onto University Ave.