Continuing Education and Outreach, Troy University invites you to participate in our Synergy Marketing Conference.
Synergy integrates all aspects of marketing for maximum results.
This one-day conference will take place on February 7, 2019 on the Troy University Montgomery Campus, located in downtown Montgomery, and will provide professionals an opportunity to hear from field experts who will be addressing an array of critical and relevant topics.
Who Should Attend:
- Marketing and PR Professionals
- Company Leaders and Managers
- Content Managers and Creators
- Anyone who spends 25% or more of their time in the areas of Marketing, Public Relations, social media, community relations, HR, video production, corporate communications, word-of-mouth marketing, publicity, brand marketing, or media relations.
8:00 - 8:30am Check-in
8:35 - 9:35am General Session
9:45 - 10:45am Breakout Sessions
11:00am - 12pm Breakout Sessions
12:00 - 1:30pm Lunch and General Session
1:45 - 2:45pm Breakout Sessions
3:00 - 4:00pm General Session
*This schedule is tentative and is subject to change slightly based on speaker availability
Reasons to Attend:
- Networking: Meet valuable contacts and network with leading industry professionals.
- Local: It's local and cost effective!
- Experts: Meet top tier marketing providers and keep up with the latest trends.
- Knowledge: Learn what leading brands are doing within the profession.
- Content: Learn more about marketing in one day than you have in the past month.
Cost to attend:
Early Bird (November 1 – December 14) - $99 per person
Beginning December 15, registration is $119 per person
Registration includes breaks, lunch, and conference materials.
To register online, follow these instructions: Once you click to register, the next page will be Trojan Web Express. On this page, click on Select Classes. Scroll down to MKT 001 and select. Follow the prompts to complete the registration process. Have credit card ready. Acknowledgement will be sent to the provided email.
Conference Sponsorships are available and range from $1,000 - $250.
Please contact Laura Chambliss (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on sponsorships.
Reasons to Sponsor:
- Brand Visibility
- Targeted Marketing
- Consumer Perception
- Community Goodwill
- Business Relationships
Thank you to our Gold Sponsors: