TROY Online Scholarships
Troy University has an established and growing number of corporate partners that they have joined with to provide opportunities for its employees to achieve personal and professional growth through TROY’s undergraduate and graduate degree programs. The Corporate Achiever Scholarship is offered to the full-time employees of one of TROY’s corporate partners. For information on Troy University’s partnerships, go to http://www.troy.edu/partnerships/. Students seeking associate degrees or certificates are not eligible.
Undergraduate students with a 2.5 GPA will be offered one free course in their first term if they enroll in at lest two courses, and one free course in their final term as they prepare to complete their degree.
Graduate students who are unconditionally admitted will be offered one free course in their final term as they prepare to complete their degree.
All students must do the following:
- Submit application for admission
- Submit Corporate Achiever Scholarship Application prior to the start of their first term at Troy University
- Enroll in the term (9-week) format (Online and In-Class: Global Campus, Troy Online, Montgomery, Dothan, and Phenix City)
- Not receive other institutional-funded scholarship during the time of attendance (including Troy University’s employee tuition assistance program) The TROY Corporate Achiever Scholarship can be used along with the established partnership benefits. Please see specific partnerships for current discount rates.
- Organization must be a current, official partner with Troy University
- Applicant/Student must be a full-time employee of associated partner.
Application and selection procedures:
Incoming students must apply for the scholarship prior to the start of their first term at Troy University. Priority for awards will be based on the date application packages are completed (transcripts, letter of recommendation if applicable, acceptable standardized test score, etc.). Scholarships recipients will be issued certificates indicating their awards.
The Troy University Military and Family Scholarship has been established to recognize the service of U.S. Active Military, Reserve and National Guard members by offering a scholarship to the service member, their spouse and/or dependent children.
The Scholarship reduces tuition to $250 per credit hour at both the undergraduate and graduate level.
To be eligible for this scholarship, the student must meet the following:
- Must be currently serving in the active or reserve component of the US military
- Must be the spouse or dependent child of a currently serving service member, including National Guard and Reserves.
- Enrollment Status: Applicant or Enrolled
- Degree program level: Associate, Undergraduate, or Graduate.
- Service members need not submit an application for the scholarship (the military TA form will serve as your application). Members who have exhausted their military TA funding or decide not to utilize TA funding, should request the scholarship via email to email@example.com. All eligibility requirements and award details for the TROY Military & Family Scholarship apply to service members.
- Scholarship Application must be received 2 weeks prior to the start of the Term or Semester for which the dependent is applying for the scholarship.
- Must submit completed Verification of Spouse or Dependent Status form to the Scholarship Coordinator no later than two (2) weeks prior to the start of the semester/term. Re-validation will be required each year not later than July, 31 to maintain scholarship. Download "Request for Verification of Spouse or Dependent Status" Form.
- Maintain a 2.0 Cumulative GPA at the Undergraduate level or a 3.0 Cumulative GPA at the Graduate level throughout the degree program.
- This scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with any other scholarship or tuition assistance awarded by Troy University, certain VA Benefits (Ch. 33), or certain State benefits.
- Amount of award will be dependent on the number of credit hours the scholarship recipient registers for each semester or term.
- Amount of award will not exceed the credit hour requirements of the student’s initial program. Should the student change their degree program, they will be held to their original degree programs credit hour requirement.
- Scholarship can only be used toward one degree at each level (one associate’s, one bachelor’s degree, and one master’s degree).
If you have additional questions, you can reach us at 1-800-414-5756.