2020-2021 Forms in addition to the FAFSA: for Fall 2020, Spring 2021, and Summer 2021 and any terms or sessions within those time frames.
If you are unsure what forms to choose, try "How to Apply" from - Application Steps from the Financial Aid main web page.
You may download the Free Adobe Reader to view and print these forms. You may complete these forms at your PC so that you can control the size of the form for better viewing. We suggest you fax forms only in emergencies as the quality often results in an unreadable document. All too often the wrong (blank) side of the form is faxed to us.
- 2020-2021 Application Checklist
- FAFSA on the Web Worksheet
- Student Loan Request
- Dependent Verification Worksheet (Please select the correct version below. The version number is on your reminder
letter that you received from the financial aid office or you can contact us at 1-800-414-5756.)
Dependent Verification Worksheet V1
Dependent Verification Worksheet V4
Dependent Verification Worksheet V5
Independent Verification Worksheet (Please select the correct version below. The version number is on your reminder letter that you received from the financial aid office or you can contact us at 1-800-414-5756.)
Independent Verification Worksheet V1
Independent Verification Worksheet V4
Independent Verification Worksheet V5
- Parent/Grad Plus Loan Request
- Professional Judgment/Special Circumstances Request
- Appeal of Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Proof of Separation Form
- Living Expense Statement
- Unusual Enrollment History Form
- Summer 2021 Financial Aid Request (available March 2021)
- Loan Exit Interview
If a Federal Financial Aid recipient withdraws before completing 60% of the semester/term, federal regulations require Troy University to return a prorated amount to the Department of Education. The student will be required to pay all or part of any Financial Aid awarded to them.