Consortium Agreement/Policies and Procedures
- You are enrolled in a degree program at Troy University and you wish to take credits
at another institution and receive aid though Troy University.
- Troy University only provides funding for students taking the minimum number of eligible credits at Troy University.
- We have four Alabama campuses, teaching sites across the U.S. and around the world, as well as an online learning environment that delivers the same high-quality courses as our traditional campus classroom. Courses required for graduation are offered at all teaching locations.
- You are enrolled in a degree program at another institution and wish to take credits
at Troy University to be transferred to your home institution.
- As long as you are a transient student (not a degree seeking student) at Troy University, we are unable to offer you aid. Any statement signed by us will be modified to indicate you can be offered aid if you change admission status and are otherwise eligible.
- Your home institution will often request that we sign a document agreeing not to offer you financial aid. We are unable to block you from receiving aid if you change from a transient status to a degree seeking student.
- Your school will be able to monitor any offers we make to you on the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS®).
- Take the Consortium Agreement to a Troy University Registrar to certify the courses you are attending.
- Print this page and attach to your Consortium Agreement.