Home | Scholarships, Costs, & Aid | Financial Aid | Types of Aid | Aid for International Programs   Aid for International Programs

Aid for International Programs

International Programs

International Students Studying in the USA

Troy University International Programs offer a variety of assistance.

International Student Loans

Students who are on a F-1 Visa are NOT eligible to receive federal aid. Students must have an F-1 Visa to be considered for private loans and may NOT use a private loan as proof of financial ability. However, the edupass web site has useful information and alternative sources of financial aid for international students. There are also private alternative loans that you may want to consider which are available to non U.S. Citizens with a U.S. cosigner.


  • Be admitted to Troy University and have your F-1 VISA.
  • Contact a lender and complete their application process.
Cookie Acknowledgment
This website uses cookies to collect information and to improve your browsing experience. Please review our privacy statement for more information.