Graduate Financial Aid | Troy University

Graduate Financial Aid


Graduate Assistantships and Fellowships

 For students attending Alabama campuses ONLY

Graduate assistant/fellowship positions are available for students attending Alabama campuses only. For more information, please review the Graduate Assistants page.


Federal Student Loans are made by approved lenders and are guaranteed by the federal government. No payments are due on the loan while the student is enrolled in college, and in many cases the Government will pay the interest while the student is enrolled. However, interest dues are added. Loan request forms may be obtained from the Financial Aid Office.

Private Student Loans are another option for students seeking financial aid. For more information on private loans, please see the Financial Aid A-Z Index.

 Assistance for Veterans:

For information about financial aid available to veterans, call 1-334-670-3701.

Cookie Acknowledgment
This website uses cookies to collect information and to improve your browsing experience. Please review our privacy statement for more information.