(Only for CIT China Trip Applicants)
Please prepare the following documents:
- Your passport (it at least have 6 months validation); if you still do not have your passport, apply for your passport first ASAP. It takes time to get your passport. Your passport must have at least one blank page for visa.
- A copy of the page of your passport with your photo on.
- You must complete your Chinese Visa application form on line and print it out for
(Chinese Visa application form must be filled in by typing online, then print out, then sign.)
Guide for Filling in China Visa Application Form online:
http://www.visa2china.com/, click Visa Application,
then click the words Business/Official Visit below F Visa, or click Tourist/Family Visit below L Visa, then click Visa Application Form, fill in the form with capitalized letters online, then print it out, then sign.
- Prepare a passport photo; please attach your photo on the application form by using glue instead of staple or paper clip.
- You must have invitation letter from a Chinese institution or an agency or a university in China: invitation letter must contain the name of the applicant, passport number, date of birth, gender, your itinerary (or airline ticket) and hotel reservation.
- The fee is $ 175/per person ($140 Consulate visa fee; $35 service fee for visa service company) plus return shipping fee ($ 18 for individual; $ 60 for the whole group if the number of people in the group is no more than 20.) Check for visa application and service fee should be payable to e Triones.
- Guide for China visa Application , see website:
If you have any other questions concerning Chinese visa application, please contact Mr. Han at 832-526-9025 or 281-513-7743. .
Check and other visa application materials should be mailed to:
Address of Visa Service Company is:
Ms. Lin Cao
Instructor and Coordinator
Office: 013 Bibb Graves Hall,
600 University Ave,
Troy, AL 36082
Mr. Han Zhang
e Triones.com Inc.
2617 C West Holcombe Blvd #312
Houston, TX 77025-1601
Note: China Visa Application materials requirements and fees may change with time; please see relevant website for the most updated version for the requirements and fee.