All riders must have a valid Troy University I.D. card in order to use shuttle services.
All riders are expected to comply with the following policies:
- The driver is in charge of the shuttle and directions of the driver must be followed at all times.
- Disrespect toward the driver will not be tolerated.
- No smoking, use of smokeless tobacco products or alcoholic beverages will be allowed on the bus.
- The use of profanity will not be tolerated.
- Disorderly conduct and/or horseplay will not be tolerated.
- Riders should remain seated with safety belt on at all times.
Violators will be asked to leave the bus immediately and are subject to lose their privilege of using the service.