Transient Student | Troy University


A student enrolled at another institution who is in academic good standing may wish to study at Troy University and then re- turn to the original institution. The student should make application as a transient student with appropriate transient authorization. In order to complete this process, students desiring to enroll at the Troy Campus must submit the completed Medical History Form. Students granted transient admission should request that official Troy University transcripts be sent to the home institution. Transient students are not eligible for financial aid.
Academic Catalog