Institutional Research, Planning & Effectiveness
Table of Contents
The planning component requires that the office of Institutional Research, Planning & Effectiveness (IRPE) coordinate all planning activities (annual and strategic), provide data to assist in planning for the University, provide guidelines and training for planning, and maintain planning documentation.
The online reporting system was developed to meet SACSCOC Standard 7.1 for Institutional Planning. Planning in the online system involves annual identification of the planning objectives (including strategic planning objectives) for each College and Division to implement during the next academic year. After the planning objectives are entered into the online system, responsible administrators report monthly on the percentage of progress made toward achieving each objective. In the fall and winter of each year, planning objectives are reviewed by the Senior Leadership of the University for progress and accomplishments. Troy University captures progress and accomplishments as evidence for an improvement file that is included in annual achievement reports and the Chancellor’s Mid-Year Review.
To further aid in planning and effectiveness of the University's Strategic Plan, the Senior Vice Chancellor for Student Services & Administration and the IRPE Coordinator for Compliance Records are the administrators for the current 2015-2020 plan.
- Troy University Strategic Plan for 2015-2020
- Fulfilling the Promise: the Strategic Plan for 2010-2015 (PDF)
- 2010 Institutional Effectiveness Handbook (PDF)
- VISION 2010 Mid-Plan Assessment Report (PDF)
- Troy University: VISION 2010 A Strategic Plan 2005-2010 (PDF)
- All Listening Sessions 2009 (PDF)
- Troy University Planning and Effectiveness Model (PDF)
- The Plan for One University 2003-2005 (PDF)
- Transformational Strategic Planning for the One University 1995-2005 (PDF)