Student Records Forms | Troy University


Below are the most commonly utilized forms for all students. If the form you are looking for is not found, please check the Undergraduate and Graduate sections below. All Student Records forms must be approved by the University Registrar's Office.


Click here for undergraduate forms

Click here for Graduate Forms



Cookie Acknowledgment
This website uses cookies to collect information and to improve your browsing experience. Please review our privacy statement for more information.