International Travel | Troy University

International Travel

How to request International Travel Coverage:

All Troy University faculty and staff wishing to travel abroad on university business must first obtain approval from the appropriate approval authorities and the Chancellor. This may be initiated by completing the Application for Travel Approval Form. Once the form has all approvals a copy is sent to RMSI at which time the applicant is officially added to the International Travel Package coverage. This coverage is only available to Troy University faculty, staff and students. Any additional travel insurance desired may be purchased independently. Insurance cards will be emailed to the traveler the last week of the month preceding the month of the scheduled trip.

US State Department for Travel Warnings:


Cookie Acknowledgment
This website uses cookies to collect information and to improve your browsing experience. Please review our privacy statement for more information.