The Department of RMSI is committed to providing the tools and resources that will help reduce risk and exposure to Troy University. We believe that it is crucial to our pursuit of Troy University’s overall mission and performance, that we provide information and resources that will help us accomplish this goal. This page contains information regarding training and links to useful documents.
United Educators provides many free, educational training courses. Below is a list of current courses. If you are interested in any of these programs for yourself or your employees please contact Abi Welch.
- Driver Safety Training
- Bus Driver Safety Training
- Teaching Science Safety (lab safety course)
- Sexual Misconduct: How Teachers and Other Educators Can Protect Our Children
- Sexual Misconduct: A Manager's Guide to Prevention and Response
- Workplace Harassment Prevention 113
- Short-Term International Programs
Active Shooter Training Resources
Release, Waiver, and Assumption of Risk and Hold Harmless Agreement
IT Security Policies
Click here to view the latest version of the Troy University Student Handbook, the Oracle.