Preparing For Your Time At TROY
We are so excited for you to be joining us at TROY! Below is a list of steps to complete before attending IMPACT New Student Orientation this summer, as well as important items to prepare for before coming to campus this fall.
- Accept any scholarships offered from TROY – LOG IN HERE
- Review your Financial Aid award package – when available you will receive an email notification in your TROY email account.
- Confirm your on-campus housing assignment – when available you will receive an email notification in your TROY email account.
For any questions regarding your on-campus housing assignment, please contact our Housing office at (334)-670-3346 or by email at email@example.com.
- Update your ACT/SAT score – If you have taken the ACT/SAT previously and have not had your highest scores sent to TROY, you will need to request these to be sent to us directly from the respective testing agencies. Placement into Math and English courses during your freshman year will be based off of scores in these sub-test areas, so it is vital that we have your highest scores in each of these subjects on file. If you would like to check on the status of your ACT scores, please contact your Admissions Counselor.
- Request your AP scores be sent to TROY– If you have taken any AP test in the past, TROY will need your AP scores sent directly from College Board to evaluate these for credit.
- Request your final transcript be sent to TROY– All final transcripts must be received
prior to Impact. Electronic transcripts send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mail transcripts to:
100 University Park
Troy, AL. 36082
**Failure to send in required scores and/or transcripts prior to IMPACT will result in incorrect course placement.
- Complete new student forms – Each incoming student is required to submit a number of forms prior to coming to TROY
in the fall. See below for more information about submitting this information:
- Student medical history form/TB test – Prior to enrolling at TROY, all students must complete the Student Medical History Form and negative TB skin test and submit these forms to the Student Health Center. These forms can be found here.
- For questions regarding the Student Medical History form, please contact the Health Center at (334)-670-3452 or via email at email@example.com.
- Student consent form: email this completed document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send any external scholarships to TROY – If you have been awarded an external scholarship, please see below for instructions for sending these funds to TROY:
- External scholarship donors should mail checks to:
Troy University Financial Aid Dept.
Attn: Jana Brown
Adams Administration Bldg. Room 134
Troy, Alabama 36082
**Make checks payable to: Troy University
**Please include the student’s name, student ID and/or birthdate on the check.
**Please include which semester or term the funds should be applied.
JUNE AND JULY
- Attend IMPACT – During IMPACT, you will have the opportunity to meet fellow TROY students, meet with your academic advisor, and register for classes for the Fall 2021 semester.
- Order TROY parking pass – Online link will be available mid-summer.
- Register for IFC/Panhellenic recruitment – Online link will be available mid-summer.
- Sound of the South Intent to Participate – Interested in being a part of the Sound of the South? Make sure to fill out your Intent to Participate form prior to the fall.
- On-campus Move In Weekend: August 7-8, 2021
- Classes will begin at the TROY campus on Wednesday, August 11, 2021