Troy University is a proud partner of the Virginia Beach Hotel Association. The partnership offers a tuition scholarship to all members and employees of the Virginia Beach Hotel Association. Scholarships are applicable to all University degree programs and certificate programs, at all University locations including TROY Online offerings. Proof of eligibility is required.
For more information, contact Michael Camden, Enrollment Coordinator, TROY's Hampton Road Support Center; email@example.com, 757-512-2002.
NEW SCHOLARSHIP exclusively for new Troy University students who are eligible for one of our corporate partnership programs! Click here for scholarship details, eligibility requirements, and to apply for this scholarship.
Features & Benefits
- 10% tuition scholarship for in-class and online programs. (Effective beginning July 2015.)
- Waived application fee
Proof of Eligibility is required. Please see “Steps to Take” below.
For additional information and to get started, please contact the Troy University Virginia Beach Hotel Association partnership liaisons:
Michael Camden: firstname.lastname@example.org or 757-512-2002
Virginia Beach Hotel Association Students receive a 10% tuition scholarship rates listed below.
Troy University is committed to providing exceptional service to students and their families who apply for financial assistance. The Office of Financial Aid offers a variety of services and programs designed to help you find ways to meet the costs of education. We want you to succeed at Troy University.
For more information, go to http://troy.edu/financialaid/
Steps to receiving your partnership benefits
- Contact personal partnership liaison directly - see contact information above
- Review Admission Requirements -Undergraduate / Graduate
- Complete the Troy University Application for Admission at troy.edu/admissions. Be sure to include your partnership code listed below to indicate yourself as a Virginia Beach Hotel Association employee or member.
- Submit transcripts, test scores, and letter of recommendation (graduate only) to Troy University at the address given to you by your partnership liaison.
- Complete Application for Financial Aid if desired - FA website
- Provide proof of eligibility to your partnership liaison and your assigned student services representative. Troy University will accept the following as proof of eligibility:
- An email verifying employment or membership sent from an official Virginia Beach Hotel Association email address which indicates the address of employment. Address of employment or membership is required in order to verify Region IV Virginia Beach Hotel Association location. Verification of participant eligibility shall be submitted to the partnership liaison and/or the participant’s designated student services representative.
APPLICATION FEE WAIVER (for new students only):
- Visit troy.edu/admissions, and select “Apply Now".
- If you have already created a myTROYU profile, you will need to login. If you have not yet created a profile, click “Create a profile” under the login button to do so.
- Once your profile is created and you are able to login, you will follow the “Next Steps” located at the bottom of the page to start your online application.
- In order for your application fee to be waived, you will need to enter a Partnership Number on the payment screen. Please contact the Troy University partnership liaison or your Troy University recruiter to obtain a Partnership Number.
- When the application is submitted, you will be contacted by an admissions representative that will help you through the admissions process for your selected academic program.
TUITION Scholarship (for new and existing students):
- For new students, you will need to complete the admission process before registering for classes.
- Once you have registered for at least one class for the upcoming term or semester,
you will need to send an email to Carmen Foster at email@example.com from your work email address with the following information:
Student ID Number:
Company/Agency of Employment:
The required Partnership Code:
- Your tuition partnership will then be applied to your account.
- When can I apply to Troy University using these partner benefits?
The partnership with the Virginia Beach Hotel Association and TROY was completed July 2015. All employees and members of the Virginia Beach Hotel Association eligible for these benefits once agreement is signed by both parties.
- When will I start to receive the 10% tuition scholarship?
Your tuition partnership will begin for the term in which you notify TROY of your partnership eligibility. In order for the schoalrshipto be applied, you must make the request to TROY within the FIRST WEEK OF CLASS.
- Who can I contact with more questions?
You may contact Michael Camden, Enrollment Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 757-512-2002.