Take a step closer to graduation and a load off your fall schedule by enrolling in Troy University’s summer courses! With our four campuses across the state of Alabama and TROY Online at your fingertips, you can get ahead in earning your degree no matter where you soak up the sun!
Summer Sessions at TROY allow you to:
- Schedule upper-level classes to complete your degree.
- Sign up for courses that are packed out during other semesters.
- Earn credits through TROY Online.
- Explore new interests and possible majors.
- Take that last general education class you need.
- Focus on one course at a time.
- Complete a developmental course in English or math.
- Choose the session that works best with your summer schedule.
Look Beyond the Classroom
Every weekend is a 3-day weekend when you attend TROY during the summer! Our Troy Campus is approximately two and a half hours away from Florida’s white, sandy beaches!
Summer Session Class Registration Info
Below, you’ll find all the information you’ll need to make this summer a success. Choose the category that describes you best, and we’ll get started!
Get registration info for:
- Summer registration opens April 3
Dothan, Phenix City, Montgomery & Online
- T5 (Summer) registration opens May 6
- T1 (Aug.-Oct.) registration opens May 6
A summer of opportunities!
Dive deeper into your major and take upper-level classes. Take a class you missed the boat on this year. Sign up for your toughest courses one at a time so you can soak in everything you need to pass with flying colors. No matter the reason, TROY can help you register for summer courses today!Current Students
Explore new possibilities!
Whether you are home for the summer or planning to spend a lot of time traveling, TROY’s locations and online offerings can provide you with courses that can transfer with you in the fall. Let TROY help you on the road to graduation by registering now!
Kickstart your college career!
At TROY, you can get a jump on your college experience while still having time to work a summer job and make beach-side memories! Come earn credits that will follow you into your freshman year of college, and give yourself an edge over your peers. Just take a look through our class offerings, and start your adventure with ACCELERATE Dual Enrollment!
Why You Should Take Summer Classes
- Move closer to graduation and avoid overloading your schedule in future terms.
- You can focus on one or two classes that need special attention.
- You will be able to choose convenient class times that work around your schedule.
- You can explore what it’s like to take an online class.
- No matter where you attend college, you can use the summer to finish up your general studies programs at TROY. You can also complete courses for your minor.
For specific questions about summer registration, contact the Troy University Records Office.