U.S. Air Force ROTC Detachment 017
Four-Year College Program
The Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps seeks qualified and motivated officer candidates for the Air Force and Space Force.
Mission of Air Force ROTC
Develop Air and Space Force leaders of character whom we expect to fight and win our Nation's wars.
Air Force Mission
The Mission of the United States Air Force is to fly, fight and win - airpower anytime, anywhere. Whether full time, part time, in or out of uniform, everyone who serves plays a critical role in helping us achieve mission success.
Space Force Mission
Secure our Nation's interests in, from, and to space.
Selected officer candidates who complete the Air Force ROTC requirements and graduate with a Bachelor’s degree, will be commissioned a second lieutenant in the U.S. Air Force or Space Force. You’re on your way to an exciting career with many benefits, to include:
- Excellent starting salary with regular pay raises
- Tax-free housing and food allowances
- 30 days of vacation with pay each year
- Comprehensive medical and dental care
- Life insurance benefits
- Reduce prices at on-base grocery and department stores
- Wide selection of recreational opportunities and facilities
(Current as of July 2023)