U.S. Air Force ROTC Detatchment 017
Four-Year College Program
The Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps seeks qualified and motivated officer candidates.
The Mission of the United States Air Force is to fly, fight, and win- in air, space, and cyberspace. The Air Force ROTC is designed to recruit, educate, and commission officer candidates as Air Force's future leaders through college campus programs around the country.
Selected officer candidates who complete the Air Force ROTC requirements and graduate with a Bachelor’s degree, will be commissioned a second lieutenant in the U.S. Air Force. You’re on your way to an exciting career with many benefits, to include:
- Excellent starting salary with regular pay raises
- Tax-free housing and food allowances
- 30 days of vacation with pay each year
- Comprehensive medical and dental care
- Life insurance benefits
- Reduce prices at on-base grocery and department stores
- Wide selection of recreational opportunities and facilities