- We will start the day in the Trojan Center at the TC Ballrooms on the second floor. Registration will be in the lounge outside the ballrooms on the second floor.
- We will spend the day in Patterson Hall, which is on the west side of campus, next to Wallace Hall where the Geospatial Informatics Department is located.
- The workshops will be held in different lecture halls within Patterson Hall and demonstrations will be held outside Patterson Hall.
- There is plenty of parking beside the Trojan Center and below Wallace Hall, near Patterson Hall, where you will end the day.
- Please make sure to display the Parking Pass on the dashboard of all vehicles!
Getting to the Campus
There are multiple exits for the university from US-231. The easiest route is to take George Wallace Drive to University Avenue. Turn left at the Power T (you can't miss it!) and proceed to turn right at the first or second traffic circles. Follow Veterans Memorial Parkway to the Trojan Center or International Boulevard to Patterson Hall.