Troy University (TROY) in partnership with EdAssist provides opportunities for its clients to achieve personal and professional growth through TROY's undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Features & Benefits
- 10% tuition scholarship for in-class and online programs (Effective January 2012)
- Application fee waived (Effective October 15, 2011)
- Free unofficial transcript evaluation
- Please note: The tuition scholarship is effective for enrollment in future terms and will not be applied retroactively.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact TROY's partnership liaison, Staci Hutto, directly at (334) 372-6044 or via e-mail at email@example.com. For assistance with the employee tuition scholarship, please contact Carmen Foster at (706) 571-2430 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EdAssist clients receive a 10% tuition scholarship rates listed below.
Troy University is committed to providing exceptional service to students and their families who apply for financial assistance. The Office of Financial Aid offers a variety of services and programs designed to help you find ways to meet the costs of education. We want you to succeed at Troy University.
For more information, go to troy.edu/financialaid/
Steps to receiving your partnership benefits
APPLICATION FEE WAIVER (for new students only):
- Visit troy.edu/admissions, and select “Apply Now".
- If you have already created a myTROYU profile, you will need to login. If you have not yet created a profile, click “Create a profile” under the login button to do so.
- Once your profile is created and you are able to login, you will follow the “Next Steps” located at the bottom of the page to start your online application.
- In order for your application fee to be waived, you will need to enter a Partnership Number on the payment screen. Please contact the Troy University partnership liaison or your Troy University recruiter to obtain a Partnership Number.
- When the application is submitted, you will be contacted by an admissions representative that will help you through the admissions process for your selected academic program.
TUITION scholarship (for new and existing students):
- For new students, you will need to complete the admission process before registering for classes.
- Once you have registered for at least one class for the upcoming term or semester,
you will need to send an email to Carmen Foster at email@example.com from your work email address with the following information:
Student ID Number:
Company/Agency of Employment:
The required Partnership Code:
- Your tuition scholarship will then be applied to your account.
- How do I know if my employer is an EdAssist client company?
Contact your human resource department or the Troy University EdAssist partnership liaison, Staci Hutto, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When can I apply to Troy University using these partner benefits?
The partnership between EdAssist and Troy University was established on October 15, 2011 and updated in January 2012. Employees at EdAssist client companies are welcome to submit an application for admission at any time following that date.
- When will I start to receive the 10% tuition scholarship?
Your tuition scholarship will begin for the term in which you notify TROY of your partnership eligibility. In order for the scholarship to be applied, you must make the request to TROY within the FIRST WEEK OF CLASS. Credit will not be given for courses taken prior to the application of the partnership scholarship to a student’s account.
- Who can I contact with more questions?
The Troy University partnership liaison for EdAssist is Staci Hutto. Staci can be contacted at (334) 371-6044 or email@example.com. You can also contact a local Troy University recruiter for more information on programs in your area. To be connected with a recruiter in your area, please call 1-800-414-5756.