Troy University is a proud partner of Innovations Federal Credit Union. The partnership offers tuition scholarships to all employees and members of Innovations Federal Credit Union. Scholarships are applicable to all University degree programs and certificate programs, at all University locations including TROY Online offerings.Proof of eligibility is required. Please visit here for additional information regarding programs, tuition, etc.
Features & Benefits
- 10% tuition scholarship to all employees and members of Innovations Federal Credit Union. (Effective beginning January 2018 for all benefits)
- Waived application fee
Proof of Eligibility is required. Please see “Steps to Take” below.
For more information, contact Lisa Kitto, Troy University-Panama City at (850) 747-0634 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Innovations Federal Credit Union employees and members receive a 10% tuition scholarship rates listed below.
- TROY Online
- Alabama Campuses (in-class)
- Outside Alabama (in-class)
Troy University is committed to providing exceptional service to students and their families who apply for financial assistance. The Office of Financial Aid offers a variety of services and programs designed to help you find ways to meet the costs of education. We want you to succeed at Troy University.
For more information, go to http://troy.edu/financialaid/
Steps to receiving your partnership benefits
- Contact personal partnership liaison directly - see contact information above
- Review Admission Requirements - Undergraduate / Graduate
- Complete the Troy University Application for Admission at troy.edu/admissions. Be sure to include your partnership code listed below to indicate yourself as a Innovations Federal Credit Union employee or member.
- Submit transcripts, test scores, and letter of recommendation (graduate only) to Troy University at the address given to you by your partnership liaison.
- Complete Application for Financial Aid if desired – FA website
- Provide proof of eligibility to your partnership liaison and your assigned student services representative. Troy University will accept the following as proof of eligibility:
- An email verifying employment sent from an official Innovations Federal Credit Union email address which indicates the address of employment. Address of employment is required in order to verify Innovations Federal Credit Union location. Verification of participant eligibility shall be submitted to the partnership liaison and/or the participant’s designated student services representative.
APPLICATION FEE WAIVER (for new students only):
- Visit troy.edu/admissions, and select “Apply Now”.
- If you have already created a TROY Application Profile, you will need to login. If you have not yet created a profile, click “Create a profile” under the login button to do so.
- Once your profile is created and you are able to login, you will follow the “Next Steps” located at the bottom of the page to start your online application.
- In order for your application fee to be waived, you will need to enter a Partnership Number on the payment screen. Please contact the Troy University partnership liaison or your Troy University recruiter to obtain a Partnership Number.
- When the application is submitted, you will be contacted by an admissions representative that will help you through the admissions process for your selected academic program.
TUITION DISCOUNT (for new and existing students):
- For new students, you will need to complete the admission process before registering for classes.
- Once you have registered for at least one class for the upcoming term or semester,
you will need to send an email to Carmen Foster at email@example.com from your work email address with the following information:
Student ID Number:
Company/Agency of Employment:
The required Partnership Code:
- Your tuition scholarship will then be applied to your account.
- When can I apply to Troy University using these partner benefits?
The partnership with Innovations Federal Credit Union and TROY was completed January 2018. All employees and members of Innovations Federal Credit Union are eligible for these benefits once agreement is signed by both parties.
- When will I start to receive the 10% tuition scholarship?
Your tuition scholarship will begin for the term in which you notify TROY of your partnership eligibility. In order for the discount to be applied, you must make the request to TROY within the FIRST WEEK OF CLASS. Credit will not be given for courses taken prior to the application of the partnership discount to a student’s account.
- Who can I contact with more questions?
The Troy University partnership liaison for the Innovations Federal Credit Union partnership is Lisa Kitto at TROY's Panama City Support Center. Lisa can be contacted at (850) 747-0634 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact a local Troy University recruiter for more information on programs in your area. To be connected with a recruiter in your area, please call 1-800-414-5756.