Academic and administrative units will enhance their efforts to serve students in ways that improve retention and persistence to graduation with a goal of increasing overall retention by one percent annually as measured by fall-to-fall enrollments.
- Freshmen to Sophomore retention of traditional students per academic year.
- Sophomore to Junior retention of traditional students per academic year.
- Fall to fall retention with goal of 1% increase in-class and online.
- Retention of part-time students.
- Retention of online students.
- Retention success in dual enrollment and home school programs.
- Sustain and measure growth of Troy, Alabama campus Greek system.