RN Mobility (RN-BSN)
This track is designed for the student who is a registered nurse and a graduate of
an accredited Associate Degree in Nursing program or an accredited Diploma in Nursing
Program. Graduates of the RN Mobility track will be prepared as nurses with clinical
expertise and the knowledge and skills to assume a leadership role in the healthcare
The RN Mobility track at Troy University offers registered nurses a flexible online
option to complete the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) and begin the Master of
Science in Nursing (MSN) degrees. The online coursework allows students who are managing
work and family responsibilities the opportunity to complete educational assignments
at a time that works for their unique schedules. Graduates will have the skills needed
to provide enhanced patient care, critique and apply research to clinical practice,
educate patients about various health conditions and serve as leaders in their field.
Applicants residing outside of Alabama:
Each state has its own approval processes for out-of-state institutions offering distance
education. While Troy University endeavors to offer all of its programs to everyone,
all Troy University distance education programs may not be available in all states.
Prospective students may contact the RN Mobility Assistant Coordinator regarding questions
about authorizations in specific states.
RN Mobility program admits students each fall and spring semesters.
- Deadline for fall admission is Aug 1st
- Deadline for spring admission is Jan 1st
- Earn your BSN degree in less than eight months
- Full-time options (two semesters) or part-time options (four semesters)
- Ability to take general study courses while completing the BSN program (excludes Flexible
- Oppurtunity to take a graduate level course while finishing BSN program requriements
(fall applicants only)
- Ability to choose your clinical location, and the faculty comes to you in person or
RN Mobility Flexible Option :
- Earn you BSN degree in 18 weeks of full-time study (qualifying applicants)
- Program is designed for RNs who have worked at least one year in a leadership position
- To be eligible you must have comleted all prerequisite courses
- For questions or interest in the program contact Dr. Kelly Johnson, RN Mobility Assistant
Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org