CLEP Dates: Test are given daily by appointment only.
Location: 135B Eldridge Hall, Troy Campus
The testing fee per CLEP exam is $89.00. To register for a CLEP exam, please visit http://clep.collegeboard.org to create an account, pay for and complete the registration process. Once registration is complete, please print and bring the CLEP Exam Registration Ticket with you to your scheduled appointment.
A non-refundable, non-transferable* site fee of $15.00 is due on the day of your scheduled exam. Checks made payable to Troy University, cash or money orders will be accepted.
Troy University and its’ representatives are not responsible for power failure, Internet service problems, inclement weather or other conditions beyond our control that may interrupt the computerized testing service. *Should testing be interrupted due to these circumstances, your registration fee will be transferred to a future test date.
- ELIGIBILITY FOR CREDIT: TROY UNIVERSITY RECORDS OFFICE WILL GRANT APPROPRIATE CREDIT FOR ACCEPTABLE SCORES EARNED ON CLEP EXAMS. SCORES OF 50 OR HIGHER ARE ACCEPTED FOR CREDIT.
- SPECIAL CONDITIONS: CREDIT WILL NOT BE AWARDED TO STUDENTS WHO TAKE CLEP EXAMS FROM ACADEMIC AREAS IN WHICH THEY HAVE PREVIOUSLY ATTEMPTED OR EARNED COLLEGE CREDIT.
- STUDENTS MUST WAIT AT LEAST THREE (3) MONTHS BEFORE RE-TAKING THE SAME CLEP EXAMINATION.
- For a list of all CLEP Exams offered and accepted by TROY please click here
Before your CLEP Exam:
- Contact the CLEP office to schedule an appointment
- Visit the CLEP website to register and pay for your exam
- Print CLEP Exam Registration Ticket
On the day of your CLEP Exam:
- Bring CLEP Exam Registration Ticket
- Provide $15 site fee (exact change, check or money order)
- Bring 1 form of picture ID (Passport, Driver’s License, Military ID)
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact the Testing and Assessment office at 334-808-6241 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org