What is a B.AS. in Resource and Technology Management?
As technology continues to advance, so does the need for people trained and equipped with the technical skills and knowledge of its applications. Troy University’s Bachelor of Applied Science in Resource and Technology Management provides students with a unique interdisciplinary program that combines business management, social sciences, and the technical skills offered in the sciences. As a student of this program you will learn the concepts necessary for management and supervision and develop the knowledge necessary to address challenges and communicate effectively on technical issues.
Why Study Technology Management at TROY?
The program promotes discovery and exploration of knowledge and its applications to life-long success while seeking to:
- Develop the professional skills and academic competencies of students in management, social sciences and physical/environmental sciences.
- Prepare students for further graduate study or a professional career.
- Encourage the creation and use of essential academic and operational resources for creative activities and research.
- Gain the professional skills to succeed in today’s global workforce.
- Promote the development of intellectual inquiry and the desire for lifelong learning.
Resource and Technology Management students at TROY benefit from the highest quality instruction from a dedicated, committed, and approachable faculty across disciplines. You will also interact with students from various disciplines, achieving a well-rounded education that prepares you for success in different fields and career paths.
What Can You Do With a B.AS. in Resource and Technology Management?
Resource and Technology Management graduates are equipped with the skills necessary to succeed as:
- Industrial production managers, overseeing the daily operations of manufacturing and related plants.
- Resources managers, managing employees and assigning the right people to the right projects at the right times.
- Natural sciences managers, supervising the work of scientists including chemists, physicists and biologists and directing activities related to research and development.
- Sales managers, directing an organization’s sales team.
Technology Management Jobs and Salary
The career options available to a TROY Resource and Technology Management graduate don’t end there. Other jobs such as electrical engineering technicians, administrative services managers, architectural and engineering managers, civil engineering technicians and nuclear technicians are also options for graduates of this degree program.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics indicates career fields for graduates with the Bachelor of Applied Science in Resource and Technology Management are expanding, particularly in the number of nuclear technicians, administrative services managers, sales managers and architectural and engineering managers’ jobs available by 2022.
Resource and Technology Management graduates will embark on their chosen career path
with the technical expertise and confidence needed to succeed in one of many exciting
and expanding fields. Start your journey with Troy University today.
Resource and Technology Management: A Career for a Globally Connected Workplace
Interested in Applying to TROY?
^^ Offered as blended program. A blended program combines both online and face-to-face courses in the required program of study.