14th Annual MathFest
April 3-4, 2020
What is MathFest?
Troy University MathFest was a one-day plus conference designed to give undergraduate students a forum to share their research and projects. Students presented in various areas of mathematics, mathematics education, history of mathematics, and applications of mathematics. We encouraged students who may not want to present to attend and learn more about a wide variety of mathematics. The conference also welcomed graduate students and faculty to attend and give 20-minute talks.
MathFest was supported by the NSF DMS 1852674, Pi Mu Epsilon conference grant, and by Troy University
Conference Highlights from 2019
- About 110 participants from 20 different universities & colleges
- Presentations throughout the day highlighting undergraduate research projects.
- Invited Speakers Professors David Leach and Madhuri Mulekar
- Calculus Competition with cash prizes
- Student Poster Session
- Graduate School Information Sessions from 10 different universities.
For more information, please contact:
Funding for this conference is provided by NSF grant, Pi Mu Epsilon grant