12th annual TROY MathFest 2018 Undergraduate Mathematics Conference (NSF Conferences and Workshops in the Mathematical Sciences grant (award number 1756060). Highlights include the following:
- TROY MathFest took place on April 6-7, 2018.
- Presentations by 38 undergraduate students (up to four parallel sessions), two graduate students, and four faculty members.
- Poster session with five student presentations.
- Invited lectures by prominent mathematician Drs. Chris Rodger from Auburn University and Joseph Gallian from the University of Minnesota Duluth.
- Graduate school information sessions with 7 different universities represented.
- Calculus competition with 30 participants.
- About 140 in attendance from 15 different universities/colleges.