Troy University is a proud partner of the Montgomery Area YMCA. The partnership offers a tuition scholarship to all full-time employees and (non-seasonal) part-time employees. Scholarships are applicable to all University degree programs and certificate programs, at all University locations including TROY Online offerings. Proof of eligibility is required. Please visit here for additional information regarding programs, tuition, etc.
For more information, contact Jessica Cocking, Admissions Counselor/Recruiter, Troy University-Montgomery Campus, at 334-241-5931 or email@example.com.
Features & Benefits
- 15% tuition scholarship to all full-time employees and (non-seasonal) part-time employees. (Effective beginning November 2014.)
- Waived application fee
Proof of Eligibility is required. Please see “Steps to Take” below.
For additional information and to get started, please contact the Troy University Montgomery Area YMCA partnership liaison:
Jessica Cocking, Admissions Counselor/Recruiter, Troy University-Montgomery Campus, 334-241-5931 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All full-time employees and (non-seasonal) part-time employees receive a 15% reduction on the tuition rates listed below.
Troy University is committed to providing exceptional service to students and their families who apply for financial assistance. The Office of Financial Aid offers a variety of services and programs designed to help you find ways to meet the costs of education. We want you to succeed at Troy University.
For more information, go to http://troy.edu/financialaid/
Steps to receiving your partnership benefits
- Contact personal partnership liaison directly - see contact information above
- Review Admission Requirements -Undergraduate / Graduate
- Complete the Troy University Application for Admission at troy.edu/admissions. Be sure to include your partnership code listed below to indicate yourself as a Region IV SSA employee.
- Submit transcripts, test scores, and letter of recommendation (graduate only) to Troy University at the address given to you by your partnership liaison.
- Complete Application for Financial Aid if desired FA website
- Provide proof of eligibility to your partnership liaison and your assigned student services representative.
APPLICATION FEE WAIVER (for new students only):
- Visit troy.edu/admissions, and select “Apply Now".
- If you have already created a myTROYU profile, you will need to login. If you have not yet created a profile, click “Create a profile” under the login button to do so.
- Once your profile is created and you are able to login, you will follow the “Next Steps” located at the bottom of the page to start your online application.
- In order for your application fee to be waived, you will need to enter a Partnership Number on the payment screen. Please contact the Troy University partnership liaison or your Troy University recruiter to obtain a Partnership Number.
- When the application is submitted, you will be contacted by an admissions representative that will help you through the admissions process for your selected academic program.
TUITION scholarship (for new and existing students):
- For new students, you will need to complete the admission process before registering for classes.
- Once you have registered for at least one class for the upcoming term or semester,
you will need to send an email to Carmen Foster at email@example.com from your work email address with the following information:
Student ID Number:
Company/Agency of Employment:
The required Partnership Code:
- Your tuition scholarship will then be applied to your account.
- When can I apply to Troy University using these partner benefits?
The partnership with the Montgomery Area YMCA and TROY was completed November 2014. A full-time Montgomery Area YMCA employee and (non-seasonal) part-time employees are eligible for these benefits once agreement is signed by both parties.
- When will I start to receive the 15% tuition scholarship?
Your tuition scholarship will begin for the term in which you notify TROY of your partnership eligibility. In order for the scholarship to be applied, you must make the request to TROY within the FIRST WEEK OF CLASS. Credit will not be given for courses taken prior to the application of the partnership scholarship to a student’s account.
- Who can I contact with more questions?
You may contact Jessica Cocking, Admissions Counselor/Recruiter, Troy University-Montgomery Campus, at 334-241-5931 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Troy University’s partnership liaison Staci Hutto at 334-372-6044 or email@example.com.