Features & Benefits | Degree Programs | Tuition | Financial Aid | Steps to receiving your partnership benefits | FAQs | Apply | Academic Calendar
Troy University is a proud partner of the Peace Officers Association of Georgia. The partnership offers a tuition scholarship to all active members of the Peace Officers Association of Georgia. Scholarships are applicable to all University degree programs and certificate programs, at all University locations including TROY Online offerings. Proof of eligibility is required.
For more information, contact Tracy Zawacki, Recruiter, Troy University Augusta Support Center, 706-210-2829 or email@example.com.
NEW SCHOLARSHIP exclusively for new Troy University students who are eligible for one of our corporate partnership programs! Click here for scholarship details, eligibility requirements, and to apply for this scholarship.
Features & Benefits
- 10% tuition scholarship to all members of the Peace Officers Association of Georgia (Effective February 2015)
- Application fee waived (Effective February 2015)
- Free unofficial transcript evaluation
Please note: The tuition scholarship is effective for enrollment in future terms and will not be applied retroactively.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact TROY's partnership liaison, Staci Hutto, directly at (334) 372-6044 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. For assistance with the employee tuition scholarship, please contact Carmen Foster at 334-448-5121 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
All members of the Peace Officers Association of Georgia receiving tuition assistance receive a 10% tuition scholarship rates listed below.
Troy University is committed to providing exceptional service to students and their families who apply for financial assistance. The Office of Financial Aid offers a variety of services and programs designed to help you find ways to meet the costs of education. We want you to succeed at Troy University.
For more information, go to troy.edu/financialaid/
Steps to receiving your partnership benefits
APPLICATION FEE WAIVER (for new students only):
- Visit troy.edu/admissions, and select “Apply” on the right side of the top menu bar.
- If you have already created a myTROYU profile, you will need to login. If you have not yet created a profile, click “Create a profile” under the login button to do so.
- Once your profile is created and you are able to login, you will follow the “Next Steps” located at the bottom of the page to start your online application.
- In order for your application fee to be waived, you will need to enter a Partnership Number on the payment screen. Please contact the Troy University partnership liaison or your Troy University recruiter to obtain a Partnership Number.
- When the application is submitted, you will be contacted by an admissions representative that will help you through the admissions process for your selected academic program.
TUITION scholarship (for new and existing students):
- For new students, you will need to complete the admission process before registering for classes.
- Once you have registered for at least one class for the upcoming term or semester,
you will need to send an email to Carmen Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org from your work email address with the following information:
Student ID Number:
Company/Agency of Employment:
The required Partnership Code:
- Your tuition scholarship will then be applied to your account.
- When can I apply to Troy University using these partner benefits?
The partnership with the Peace Officers Association of Georgia and TROY was completed February 2015. All active members of the Peace Officers Association of Georgia eligible for these benefits once agreement is signed by both parties.
- When will I start to receive the 10% tuition scholarship?
Your tuition scholarship will begin for the term in which you notify TROY of your partnership eligibility. In order for the scholarship to be applied, you must make the request to TROY within the FIRST WEEK OF CLASS. Credit will not be given for courses taken prior to the application of the partnership scholarship to a student’s account.
- Who can I contact with more questions?
You may contact Tracy Zawacki at TROY’s Augusta Support Center, email@example.com or 706-210-2829. You can also contact Troy University’s partnership liaison Staci Hutto at 334-372-6044 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit troy.edu/admissions to apply today!