Troy University (TROY) in partnership with Sentara Healthcare provides opportunities for its employees to achieve personal and professional growth through TROY's undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Features & Benefits
- 10% tuition scholarship for in-class and online programs
- Free unofficial transcript evaluation
If you have any questions or would like more information, contact TROY's partnership liaison directly. Michael Camden at (757) 512-2002 or via e-mail at email@example.com. Call toll free at 1-800-414-5756. For assistance with the employee tuition scholarship, please contact Carmen Foster at (334) 448-5121 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Troy University is different from most institutions of higher learning. Rather than
preparing students for jobs, we prepare them for what’s ahead – life – opportunity
– surprises. Yes, the future can be unpredictable, but the people who succeed in the
years to come will do so because of preparation, planning and drive. These are just
a few of the defining characteristics of TROY students.
Here we take the time to get to know you on a personal level. We’ll work to meet your unique needs, with a faculty and staff whose scholastic acumen is surpassed only by their heart and willingness to embrace each student as an individual. We’ll give you options in courses of study, and how you study – in a classroom, online or a mix of both. Best of all, no matter where life takes you, you’ll never be far from one of the more than 60 TROY teaching sites across the U.S. and around the world.
College is about giving yourself options, and no one is better at that than TROY.
Sentara Healthcare employees receive a 10% tuition scholarship rates listed below.
Troy University is committed to providing exceptional service to students and their families who apply for financial assistance. The Office of Financial Aid offers a variety of services and programs designed to help you find ways to meet the costs of education. We want you to succeed at Troy University.
For more information, go to http://troy.edu/financialaid/
Steps to receiving your partnership benefits
- Visit troy.edu/admissions, and select “Apply Now".
- If you have already created a myTROYU profile, you will need to login. If you have not yet created a profile, click “Create a profile” under the login button to do so.
- Once your profile is created and you are able to login, you will follow the “Next Steps” located at the bottom of the page to start your online application.
- When the application is submitted, you will be contacted by an admissions representative that will help you through the admissions process for your selected academic program.
TUITION scholarship (for new and existing students):
- For new students, you will need to complete the admission process before registering for classes.
- Once you have registered for at least one class for the upcoming term or semester,
you will need to send an email to Carmen Foster at email@example.com from your work email address with the following information:
Student ID Number:
Company/Agency of Employment:
The required Partnership Code: (SENTARA)
- Your tuition scholarship will then be applied to your account.
- When will I start to receive the 10% tuition scholarship?
Your tuition scholarship will begin for the term in which you notify TROY of your partnership eligibility. In order for the scholarship to be applied, you must make the request to TROY within the FIRST WEEK OF CLASS. Credit will not be given for courses taken prior to the application of the partnership scholarship to a student’s account.
- Who can I contact with more questions?
The Troy University partnership liaison for Sentara Healthcare is Michael Camden. Michael can be contacted at (757) 512-2002 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact a local Troy University recruiter for more information on programs in your area. To be connected with a recruiter in your area, please call 1-800-414-5756.