If you are an active TROY University student and need assistance with child care while you are taking courses, please click here!
Coleman Center for Early Learning and Family Enrichment was established in 2019 by Troy University’s College of Education and College of Health and Human Services. In carrying out its commitment to young children and families, Coleman Center has set forth the following goals.
- Early Learning Center - using an innovative approach for children, with a STEAM focus and a lab/research school for enhanced teacher education preparation
- Family Enrichment Program - providing services, support and opportunities to empower families to successfully nurture their children
- Community Outreach Program – offering informational sessions, skills training, and other family-centered support services to the Wiregrass
Under the guidance of qualified teachers, children are provided with a developmentally appropriate learning environment with creative experiences designed to enhance children’s intellectual, physical, social and emotional development.
Alabama First Class Grant Classroom provides a comprehensive environment.
Endless opportunities for creativity.
- Coleman Center provides services year-round to children ages 6 weeks through 5 years. The Center is open from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- Curriculum and assessment are provided to all students.
- Alabama First Class Programs are offered for those children turning (4) on or before September 1 of each year.