TROY will aggressively ensure that its academic programs enable students to earn degrees that are relevant to the market and social needs of the State of Alabama and the communities where students reside. Our goal will be maintaining the total number of graduates at the spring 2020 level over the next five years and achieve a 50% six-year graduation rate over the next five years.
- Number of students who graduate from each college in an IPEDS year.
- Number of Undergraduate degrees awarded each year.
- Number of Graduate degrees awarded each year.
- Number of Minority students graduated each year.
- Six Year graduation rates of traditional students.
- Achieve 50% six-year graduation rate by 2025 for 2019 cohort, baseline 47% for 2013 cohort.
- Graduation rates for part-time students.