About the Health Promotion Program
The Department of Kinesiology and Health Promotion strives to provide quality educational degree programs for students interested in teaching careers in Health and Physical Education or careers in the diverse field of Exercise Science or Athletic Training. It is our mission to offer programs that enhance the lives of our students by making them marketable for meaningful employment by:
- Applying theoretical models by implementing practical experiences
- Involvement in interdisciplinary collaboration
- Preparation to participate in professional, social, and technological change
- Providing exemplary leadership through teaching in the classroom and in the field
- Demonstrating effectiveness in teaching and internship opportunities
Interested in Applying to TROY?