Professional Development Training and Consulting
The 2013 Executive Coaching Survey by Stanford University sited that nearly two-thirds of CEOs and senior leaders do not receive coaching or leadership advice from outside consultants or coaches, and almost half of senior executives are not receiving any either. Yet, nearly 100% of CEOs and senior leaders in the survey responded that they actually enjoy the process of receiving coaching and leadership advice. Becoming a CEO does not mean sudden answers, and these top executives realize that there is room for growth for everyone.
Continuing Education Coaching includes:
Executive Leadership Coaching • Business Coaching • Performance Coaching
Our coaches will help participants develop the following skills and performance:
- Conflict management
- Communication and interpersonal relationship s
- Organizational mission, vision, values, and goals.
- Goals development and focus key actions to achieve
- Leadership strengths and opportunities for improvement
- Time and priority management
- Decision making
- Mentoring and internal talent development
- Leadership sharing and delegation
- Succession planning
- Motivational skills
- Compassion and empathy
- Persuasion and sales
Contact Continuing Education & Outreach at firstname.lastname@example.org or 334-983-0005 for more information on scheduling.