Troy University (TROY) in partnership with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) provides opportunities for its employees to achieve personal and professional growth through TROY's undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Features & Benefits
- 15% tuition scholarship for in-class and online programs. HHS employees, spouses of employees, dependents of employees and contractors are eligible for this discount under the partnership. (Effective May 2013)
- Waived application fee
Proof of Eligibility is required. Please see “Steps to Take” below.
For additional information and to get started, please contact the Troy University
HHS partnership liaisons:
Staci Hutto: firstname.lastname@example.org or (334) 372-6044
Marie Baker: email@example.com or (770) 730-0033
All HHS employees, contractors, spouses and dependents receive a 15% scholarship on the tuition rates listed below.
Troy University is committed to providing exceptional service to students and their families who apply for financial assistance. The Office of Financial Aid offers a variety of services and programs designed to help you find ways to meet the costs of education. We want you to succeed at Troy University.
For more information, go to http://troy.edu/financialaid/
Steps to receiving your partnership benefits
APPLICATION FEE WAIVER (for new students only):
- Visit troy.edu/admissions, and select “Apply Now".
- If you have already created a myTROYU profile, you will need to login. If you have not yet created a profile, click “Create a profile” under the login button to do so.
- Once your profile is created and you are able to login, you will follow the “Next Steps” located at the bottom of the page to start your online application.
- In order for your application fee to be waived, you will need to enter a Partnership Number on the payment screen. Please contact the Troy University partnership liaison or your Troy University recruiter to obtain a Partnership Number.
- When the application is submitted, you will be contacted by an admissions representative that will help you through the admissions process for your selected academic program.
TUITION Scholarship (for new and existing students):
- For new students, you will need to complete the admission process before registering for classes.
- Once you have registered for at least one class for the upcoming term or semester,
you will need to send an email to Carmen Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org from your work email address with the following information:
Student ID Number:
Company/Agency of Employment:
The required Partnership Code:
- Your tuition scholarship will then be applied to your account.
- When can I apply to Troy University using these partner benefits?
The partnership between HHS and Troy University was established in May 2013. You are encouraged to apply at any time!
- When will I start to receive the 15% tuition scholarship?
Your tuition scholarship will begin for the term in which you notify TROY of your partnership eligibility. In order for the scholarship to be applied, you must make the request to TROY within the FIRST WEEK OF CLASS. Credit will not be given for courses taken prior to the application of the partnership discount to a student’s account.
- Who can I contact with more questions?
The Troy University partnership liaison for the HHS partnership is Staci Hutto. Staci can be contacted at (334) 371-6044 or email@example.com. You can also contact a local Troy University recruiter for more information on programs in your area. To be connected with a recruiter in your area, please call 1-800-414-5756.