My Degree Map lists the courses needed to complete your degree in the suggested order in which courses should be taken. My Degree Map keeps students “on track” for degree completion, and reduces the amount of time and money spent on courses that don’t count towards the degree.
When using these degree plans please remember:
- A minimum of 120 hours is required for all baccalaureate degree programs.
- At least 25% of the credit hours required for the degree must be completed In residency with Troy University.
- At least 12 semester hours of residency must be completed in each major field(s) of study.
- A minimum GPA of 2.0 overall and in the major is required to graduate.
- A sequence is required in either literature or history. Make selections from AREA II and IV accordingly.
Please Note: These degree plans are specific to the catalog year indicated. If you were admitted under a different catalog year, please double check the requirements for the year in which you were admitted. This information can be found at the top of your academic evaluation.
Select your Academic Year. New admits will need to select the most recent year.
2021-2022 Academic Year
2020-2021 Academic Year
2019-2020 Academic Year
2018-2019 Academic Year
2017-2018 Academic Year
2016-2017 Academic Year
2015-2016 Academic Year
2014-2015 Academic Year
2013-2014 Academic Year