All parents and families of enrolled undergraduate and graduate students are invited to become members of the association. To begin receiving benefits, as listed below, you must complete your registration by contacting any of the Troy University staff listed on this page.
Purpose of the Association
The purpose of the Parents of TROY Association is to bring knowledge and support to the parents of students enrolled at TROY, whether incoming or current. This support comes from information provided by the university, comradery from fellow parents and the benefits of discounted events on campus.
Membership Cost & Benefits
One year membership
$30 single or $50 double
- Special members-only T-shirt
- Facebook page, private for association members
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Parents of TROY window decal
- Discounts for both fall and spring Parent Weekends
- Oct 8 • Parents & Family Weekend Band Party • 7-11pm • Trojan Center
- Oct. 9 • Parents & Family Weekend Tailgate • 4-6pm • Corner of University Ave. and Veterans Memorial Dr.
- Oct. 9 • Georgia Southern vs. TROY • 6pm • The Vet
- Nov 6 • South Alabama vs. TROY • 2:30pm • The Vet
- Nov 13 • Louisiana vs. TROY • 2:30pm • The Vet
- Nov 20 • App State vs. TROY • 2:30pm • The Vet
Parents Weekend Information
October 8 - 9, 2021
Deadline to register Oct. 7
- $20 per person for non-members
- $10 per person for Parents of TROY Association members
- Tickets for weekend can be purchased at (link from athletics)
- All events will be covered in the registration cost for the weekend.
- Tickets for the weekend can be purchased at www.TroyTrojans.com/FamilyWeekend
Friday Night, 7 – 11 pm
Band Party featuring MOJO HAND (hors d'oeuvre will be served with a cash bar)
Lamar Higgins Ballrooms in the Trojan Center
Dress for the event will be casual.
Saturday Tailgate and Football Game
Tailgate will be held from 4-6pm.
Location: Corner of University Ave. and Veterans Memorial Dr.
Georgia Southern vs. TROY in Veteran’s Memorial Stadium kickoff at 6pm