Student refunds/ BankMobile
To receive any refunds from the University, a student must select his or her refund
preference with BankMobile. For more information about BankMobile, visit this link:
Once registration occurs, a Personal Code will be sent to the email address on record with the school. Once the email is received, simply follow these steps to make your refund preference selection:
- Follow the link in the email provided
- Enter your personal code (Found in the email)
- Select how you’d like to receive your money
Your options for receiving your refunds are:
- Deposit to an existing account – Money is transferred to an existing account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school. Typically, it takes 1 – 2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account
- Deposit to a BankMobile Vibe account – If you open a BankMobile Vibe checking account (upon identity verification), money is deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school.
Frequently Asked Questions
The most common type of money BankMobile disburses to students is funds left over from financial aid offers, loans or grants after tuition has been paid. Other types of money may include reimbursement for tuition overpayment or a dropped class.
Email: BankMobile will send you an email with your code.
On Demand: Visit refundselection.com and click on the Need a Code?
You may use any personal code assigned to you to make your refund preference selection.
Delivery of refund money is a multi-step process. First, TROY draws funds from the respective loan and/or grant provider and applies it to your student account. Once this information is verified, it is sent to BankMobile. Once the specific refund information is received, it is processed and disbursed according to your selection.
Yes. Just log into RefundSelection.com and select “refund preferences” from the “Refund” menu option. Once on the page, simply make your new selection and click “Update Preference” button to complete the process. Be aware that your selection will only impact future money you receive from TROY.
BankMobile will send you an email to the address you entered during setup. You can also view the status online at RefundSelection.com.
To view a list of fees associated with the BankMobile Vibe Checking account, please visit: https://www.vibeaccount.com/main/feeschedules.do.
BankMobile participates in Allpoint ATM access. With over 55,000 ATMs in the Allpoint Network, your cash is never far away. Just look for the Allpoint logo or, better yet, use the locator tool at http://allpointnetwork.com or the mobile app to locate the nearest Allpoint ATM. ATM availability varies by location.
To view our institution's contract with BankMobile, click here.