Presentation skills are now a necessity for professionals in every field. In fact, to be a leader in business today, these skills are a must. Being well-prepared to give a polished and persuasive presentation keeps you composed and ready for "any" audience at any time. Develop and enhance your speaking style with poise, power and confidence so you reach each audience member. No matter what the subject, effective presentation skills training helps you deliver your message with poise and power.
Who will benefit -
- Training department personnel
- Human resources managers and directors
- Human resources professionals
- Executives who conduct presentations of any length
- Nonprofit executives
- Sales representatives
- marketing and public relations personnel
- Managers who give briefings or updates in meetings
- Association and board officers
- Civic and community leaders
You will learn to -
- Become an expert in planning and preparing a presentation
- Deliver a presentation or program with poise, style and movement
- Meet the audience's needs and learning styles
- Learn techniques to present with passion, power, and confidence
- Use the voice effectively as a method of influence
- Avoid mental blocks and mental pauses
- Achieve the results desired through content and delivery
- Engage the audience through questions, activities and exercises
- Identify and manage disruptive behavior
- Recognize the stages of the audience's group development
- Identify the presenter's role in group development
Led by Master Trainers and Motivational Keynote Presenters
Sharleen Smith, Michael Jackson and Dr. Jane Goodson
Combined experience of over 90+ years!
Presented to over 500,000 people in over 8,000 seminars and 600 conferences with 250 topics!
Programs of this caliber are scheduled only once every two years in the central Alabama area. There are limited number of spaces available. Register now to ensure your reservation.
Dates coming soon!
Location and time:
Troy University, Montgomery Campus, Whitley Hall, 8:00 am until 5:30 pm
Registration Fee: $529
Fee includes four day program, program manual, equipment, exercise materials, DVD of final presentation, breaks, lunch (on final day), individual coaching, and more.
To Register Online - click here
To Register by Phone - Call 334-983-0005. Upon registration, more details will be provided.