Update Your Information | Troy University

Update Your Information

Update Your Information


Click here for Trojan Web Express

How do I update my address?

You can change your address by logging into Trojan Web Express or at a Troy location in person with a photo ID.

How do I change my name?

You will need to fill out a Status Change form at your local Records Office. In addition, you will need to provide a court order, marriage certificate, updated drivers license, and/or updated Social Security Card. The student is required to be present before this request can be processed.

How do I change my major/minor?

Contact your home location Records Office to change your major or minor. Click here to change your major/minor

How do I change my home location?

You will need to fill out a Change of Location form and submit it to your home location. Each request must be approved by your current home location and also the location you wish to transfer. Please be aware this process takes time and could affect the rates you pay for tuition and how your financial aid payments are disbursed. The receiving home location could reject your request based on the following reasons:

  • The degree program is not offered at the location you wish to move.
  • Low grade point average
  • You are suspended
  • Any negative holds on your account
  • You have not cleared admissions